Photovoltaic installations placed on water reservoirs operate under severe dynamic loads from winds, waves or fluctuating water levels. In spite of this, professional photovoltaic platforms Isifloating™ last for 25 years and more, because high-quality components are used to build the installations. One of the most important components are the photovoltaic panels. That is why ZNShine Solar has developed for Antamion a photovoltaic panel of special design for photovoltaics on water.
- Panel power of 450 Wp providing an optimal relationship between panel size&weight and maximising energy yield from a floating PV platform.
- Reinforced and adapted frame for Isifloating platform floats.
- The unique graphene coating gives the panel anti-reflective, self-cleaning properties and better absorption of diffused light.
- Double-glass construction for greater mechanical resistance.
- Increased panel tightness to improve the panel’s resistance to working in wet conditions over water.
- Certificates for resistance to saline and ammoniac corrosive atmospheres.
It is worth noting that a panel operating on water generates more electricity than a panel on land due to the cooling effect of water. Therefore, a PV farm on water has better energy yield than a farm on land.