Antamion Website Privacy Statement
We have organized our website so that you will not be required to identify yourself or reveal any personal information in order to view our websites. At times, we may ask you to provide information about yourself or your company in order to better serve you. If you choose to provide this personally identifiable information, we will use it in accordance with this privacy statement. We provide this privacy statement to answer some of the questions you may have about the types of information we may collect from our website and what we may do with that information. By entering this website, you are consenting to the terms of this privacy statement. This privacy statement applies to data collected on the Antamion website.
Changes to this privacy statement
This Privacy statement come into force on 21 May 2018 . However it respect general regulation in force and also Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC that will be applicable from 25 May 2018 [the “GDPR”], which introduces new obligations concerning entrusting with processing of personal data.
1. General information
The website www.antamion.com is maintained by ANTAMION SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ with its registered office seat in Rumia, Poland, ul. Płk. Dąbka 40, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court for Gdańsk – Południe in Gdańsk, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000556611, VAT No 5882409276 [the “Antamion”]
We understand that you expect to learn about our company when you visit this website. Similarly, we hope to learn about your needs as a current or potential customer or shareholder through your visits to this website.
We provide functions to obtain information about Users and their behaviour through:
- information entered in forms voluntarily
- cookie files saved in end-devices (so-called “cookies”)
- collecting web server logs by web the hosting provider – OVH Sp. z o.o., ul. Szkocka 5 lok. 1 – 54-402 Wrocław, Poland, www.ovh.pl
2. The purpose and form of data collection
- It is possible, that on our website you may be able to ask questions and register to receive information. We will ask you for the personal information necessary for us to respond to you, (e.g., name, mailing address, electronic mail address, telephone number). If you do not let us to provide with these personal information you can still access our website; however you may be unable to participate in certain promotions or receive product information offered through our website or interactive advertisements or arrange the certain e.g. service matter on line.
- The Website gathers information voluntarily provided by Users.
- The Website can also save information about connection settings (time, IP address)
- The data provided in the form may be a set of potential customers
- The administrator of the collected data is Antamion
- The data contained in the form is processed to meet the aim of a specific form, for example, to process a service request according to the contract or contact sales clients.
- Neither our cookies nor web beacons nor web log information collects any personal information. They do not contain personal information such as your name or e-mail address.
- In some cases we may also collect information about you that you voluntarily submit such as general statistical information like age, gender, household size, ZIP/postal code, preferences and interests.
3. Information about cookie files.
- When you view our website or interactive advertisements, we may collect some non-personal information about you. The collection of this non-personal information is done either through the “cookie” technology or with “web beacons” (also called “single-pixel gif” or “web pings”). Neither our cookies nor web beacons nor web log information collects any personal information.
- Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are computer data, mainly text files, that is stored in end-devices of Antamion and is intended for use with websides. Typically, cookies contain the name of a website from which they come, their storage time on end-devices and a unique number.
- Web beacons are site instrumentations that help us to determine, for instance, whether a page has been viewed or not and, if so, how many times. When you ask us to send you information on a promotion or a newsletter, we may use web beacons to establish how many of the e-mails are actually opened. In general, any electronic image viewed as part of a web page, including an ad banner, can act as a web beacon.
- The Website Operator places cookies in Antamion end-devices and has direct access to them.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use web pages, which may lead to improvement of the structure and its content;
- maintaining Website Users’ session (after logging in) due to which each user does not have to retype the name and password after browsing the pages;
- determining User profile in order to display advertising materials that are matched to this profile, in particular Google Network.
- Antamion Website uses mainly two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the end-device of the User until logging-out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the end-device of the User for a specified time that is determined in cookie parameters or until the User deletes them.
- Software for browsing websites (a browser) usually allows storing cookies on users’ end-devices by default. Antamion’s Website Users can change these settings. The web browser allows deleting cookies. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. Details of how to do so can be found in the browser documentation.
- We recommend that you read the privacy protection policies of these companies to be aware how cookie files are used in statistics.
- In terms of information on user preferences gathered by the Google ad network, each user can view and edit the information in the cookies with the use of the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
4. Server logs
- Information about some User behaviour is subject to logging-in into the server layer. This data is used only to administer Antamion Website and provide the most efficient use of hosting services.
- Browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. Moreover, the following may also be saved:
- request time,
- reply sending time,
- name of the client’s station – the identification is carried out by the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred during implementation of the HTTP transaction,
- URL address of the previously visited page (referrer link) – if the Website was entered through a reference link,
- information about the user’s browser,
- IP address.
- The aforementioned data is not associated with individual persons viewing the pages.
- The data is used only for server administration purposes.
5. Providing data
- The data can be made available to third parties only within legally allowed limits.
- We will not, without your permission, sell the information which you give to us to third parties. Occasionally, we may share personal information from you (such as name, mailing addresses and e-mail addresses) with our vendors, contractors or partners in connection with services that these individuals or entities perform for or with us. These vendors, contractors or partners are restricted from using this data in any way other than to provide services for us, and they may not share or resell this data. The services they provide for us include mailing product samples, or contacting the winners of our contests.
- We also reserve the right to share the information to respond to duly authorized information requests of governmental authorities or where required by law, as it is introduced below.
- Data enabling the identification of a natural person is made available only:
- with the consent of this person
- in order to perform the contract concluded with the data subject or to take pre-contractual actions at the request of that person,
- when processing is necessary to fulfil the legal obligation imposed on the administrator, the Administrator may be required to provide information collected to authorized bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request
- processing is necessary for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the administrator or by a third party.
The administrator applies the principle of personal data minimization. According to it, only personal data are processed that are necessary to achieve the purpose of data processing.
6. Managing cookie files – how to give and withdraw consent in practice
- If the User does not wish to receive cookie files, he may change the browser settings. However, it is worth noting that disabling cookies that are necessary for the processes of authentication, security, maintenance, and user preferences can hinder, and in some cases, prevent the user from viewing web pages.
- To manage the cookie settings refer to the browser documentation
7. Privacy of children
This website is not designed for, or directed to, children under the age of 13 and will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from individuals in this age group. We encourage parents to take an active role in their children’s online activities and to talk with their children about disclosing personally identifiable information to websites.
8. Links to other sites
We may provide you with links to other websites. Please be aware that we cannot guarantee or vouch for the data collection practices of such other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements for those linked websites.
9. Data security
We are committed to keeping the data you provide us secure and will take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from loss, misuse or alteration. Our vendors, contractors or partners who have access to your personal information in connection with providing services for us are required to keep the information confidential and are not permitted to use this information for any other purpose than to carry out the services they are performing for us.
10. Accessing your information and contacting us
If you have any questions about this Privacy statement, or if you have submitted or another person has submitted personally identifiable information about you through this website, and you would like to have that information changed or deleted, please contact:
Antamion Spółka z o.o.
At your request, we will provide you with reasonable access to your personal information, so that you can review what we have stored and, if you choose, request corrections to it. You may request access by writing to us at the address listed in the Contact Information given below. After you request access, we will provide the personal information that you request as soon as practically possible. If you wish to correct your personal information, please send us a written explanation of the particular information that you believe should be corrected.
12. Data security and data integrity
We store, collect, and otherwise process information mainly in servers in France. We take reasonable precautions to protect Personal Data on these servers from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We also make reasonable efforts to keep Personal Data reliable for its intended use, accurate, current, and complete. We retain information for as long as reasonably required for business purposes or to comply with our legal obligations.
13. The right to be forgotten
- You have the right to be forgotten.
- You have the right to request that we delete your personal data, and you have the right to request that we inform other data controllers to whom your personal information has been forwarded, that you have requested such a request.
- You have the right to be forgotten, if one of the following conditions is fulfil:
- the processing purpose is eliminated,
- you withdrew your consent for processing:
- you objected to the processing of your data due to your particular situation or to the processing of data for marketing purposes,
- the processing of your data was against the law
- when there is a legal obligation to delete
- when it concerns child’s data
- This right will be executed by us by immediately ceasing to process your personal data and deleting these data, unless there are specific cases limiting the right to be forgotten such as for example:
- there is a law that requires the processing of personal data,
- a situation in which data processing is necessary to establish, assert or defend claims.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns related to this Personal Data Privacy Statement by using the contact information given below. We will investigate and attempt to resolve complaints or disputes regarding personal information in accordance with this Personal Data Privacy Statement. For complaints that have not been satisfactorily addressed, you may contact your local EU Data Protection Authority.
15. Contact information
If you have any questions about this Personal Data Privacy Statement, or if you would like to request access to Personal Data that we may maintain about you, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Antamion Spółka z o.o.